ESP Coaching RequirementsUpdatedMonday August 17, 2020 byTim Dodge.
Welcome ESP coaches! We greatly appreciate your volunteer services to help support our programs and the kids of our communities. Please take the time to fulfill the following requirements for coaching with the ESP Recreation Council. Thank you!
(1) Baltimore County Background Screening - Use code: BCGREC20 (all caps) - Takes about 3 minutes. This is a County requirement of all volunteers who will interact with kids. When approved, your name will be added to a County list of approved coaches. Your approval is good for one (1) year. Coaches need to submit to this screening onceeach year if they are coaching.
(2) CDC Concussion Training - Takes about 5 minutes to create a new FREE account and 25 minutes for the online training. Upon completing the online course, coaches are to submit their class certificate to their respective Program Chair. Your certification is good for one year (1) in the ESP Recreation Council. **Training works best with Google Chrome or Firefox. Explorer may not work correctly.
(3) Register online - All coaches, team managers, volunteers must register online with their respective program (when available). The registration is FREE!
(4) Read & understand and sign the COVID-19 Waiver form below. (You can do this online when you register as a coach).
(5) Please read the ESP SMART PLAY - COVID19 SAFETY PLAN (form below) recommendations emphasizing smart practice/game plans.
|COVID-19 - Waiver of Liability.pdf|
|ESP SMART PLAY - COVID19 Safety Plan – Fall 2020 Outdoor Season (8.16.20).pdf|