|Next General Meeting
March 9th, 7:30pm
@ Edgemere ES
ESP SPRING VOLLYBALL CLINIC!
Register today for the Spring Skills Clinic at www.esprec.com! Here are the details:
Program: Girls Volleyball Skills Clinic
When: Tuesday, May 12th - Thursday, May 14th
For Who: Grades 6-12
Times: Grades 6-8 (6-7pm) / Grades 9-12 (7-8pm)
Cost: $20 per person
Location: Sparrows Point High School
Description: For new and returning players! This is a great opportunity to learn new skills or
better your existing ones! Each participant will receive a T-shirt!
Contact: Jolynn Polley (email@example.com)
ESP FLAG FOOTBALL!
CHAIR: Charlie Petrovia
CO-CHAIRS: James Tezzano & Chris McKemy
FOR WHO: Boys & Girls, Ages 6-14
WHEN: Program starts late spring
LOCATION: Edgemere Community
Come out and enjoy a fun-packed season of FLAG FOOTBALL! Its for EVERYONE & ANYONE!
AGE GROUP BREAKDOWN:
American players will be drafted to a team by a coach on Combine Day. All American players must attend the Combine Day so coaches can
evaluate each players talent. Combine Day is April 26th.
The National teams are complete teams that where put together by the coach. National coaches must have the final rosters submited by
THE NEW ESP ONLINE STORE IS OPEN!
2015 COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
EDGEMERE FALCON FOOTBALL ONLINE REGISTRATION!
*Please Note: This is the first online registration for Falcon Football and is for your convenience. If you have any question
regarding the program (practices, coaching, age group placement,etc…), please contact The Falcons @
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the registration process itself (wrong age group, billing, etc…)
please contact Tim @ email@example.com. In the meantime, please read the following very carefully.
1. You will need to create an account at www.esprec.com (click on the red box on the front page, and read the registration
disclaimer before proceeding to the online system) if you haven’t done so already.
2. Total Registration Cost is $175 (plus online fee). A three (3) part payment plan is available ($105 initial payment, followed
by two (2) additional payments of $35 each (due March 15th and April 15th).
3. During registration, you will be asked if you need to purchase a new practice jersey for $28. If so, this cost will be added to
your ‘cart’ prior to final payment.
4. During registration, you will be asked if you want to purchase Bull Roast tickets now. If so, this cost will be added to your
‘cart’ prior to final payment. The Bull Roast is September 26th at UAW Hall on Oldham Street.
5. During registration, you will also notice the FALCON FOOTBALL APPAREL SALES. This is optional. You can always come
back and place an order as well. Final orders are due by May 1st (apparel will not be sold during the season). If you do
decide to place an order, it will be charged to your account (in ‘cart’), similar to registration. You can access the online store
at anytime, just click on the blue box on the front page at www.esprec.com.
6. If you are a coach, you will be asked if you have completed the CDC Concussion Training. If not, you must complete this
prior to the start of the season. Email your certificate to your program chairperson.
7. Dungeon Coupons – If you have 2014 Dungeon Coupons you would like applied to your account, please submit your
coupons to the ESP Rec-Office at Edgemere ES FIRST. Once we have received these coupons, we will apply the credit to
your account. At that time, you may complete your registration payment as necessary. *If you complete registration without
the dungeon coupon credit, we cannot go back and apply the credit to this particular registration.
-Age Groups: 6U (Clinic), 7U (Clinic), 8U, 9U, 10U, 11U (Unlimited), 12U (Unlimited), 14U (Unlimited). Age cutoff is August 1st,
2015. **[players may play at their age but if over the weight for that designated group they must play tackle to tackle- except
11u,12 & 14u which is unlimited.]
-Equipment Fittings: A separate $150 check will be required for uniform deposit collected at uniform sizing date (TBD). This
check will not be deposited unless equipment is not turned in at the end of the season.
Program Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Process Questions: email@example.com